Terms & Conditions
We cover Sussex, Surrey & surrounding areas.
Mobile/Text: 07471 099 590
Please kindly note you will be required to sign to say you understand and accept these ‘Terms & Conditions of Hire’ upon delivery.
This will be sent to you via email/post along with your confirmation. A copy will be handed over prior to us setting up so you have further time to read through and raise any queries in person.
Any persons/organisations hiring our Bouncy Castles/Soft Play equipment are responsible/liable for any damage or injuries occurring from, or as a result of misuse or reckless use.
Please ensure that the following safety instructions are followed:
- It is the Hirer’s responsibility to check the site measurements for the required package, and also to ensure that there is adequate space surrounding the play equipment. If sufficient space is not available at the venue site for the package ordered, we reserve the right to remove certain items, at our discretion, for health and safety reasons. However, you will still be charged for them.
- Please allow approximately 45 minutes before the event for Little Creations Play staff to deliver and set up the equipment, and about 30-45 minutes after the event for them to take down and remove the equipment.
- A minimum of at least 2 responsible adults over the age of 18 years must supervise the children and the equipment at all times. With a ratio of 10 children or more, 1 supervising adult is needed for every 5 children playing.
- The soft play and play equipment is strictly for the use of children under the age of 5 years, Bouncy Castles are suitable for children up to the age 12 years, and not suitable for adults.
- Shoes, badges, spectacles, jewellery (necklaces, large earrings etc.) MUST be removed before using the soft play equipment and bouncy castle(s). Parents/guardians please remove your shoes when walking over the soft play area or padded matting whilst supervising, particularly high heels. Any damage may result in the hirer having to pay an additional fee for replacement or repair.
- SOCKS must be worn at all times whilst using the soft play equipment and bouncy castle.
- The packages include free setup and delivery to venues within the Sussex and Surrey zone. Venues beyond this will incur a delivery fee. Please contact us for more information.
- It is the responsibility of the Hirer to ensure easy access to the venue for unloading and loading of equipment. Any restrictions (lack of parking, stairs, narrow doorways etc.) must be reported to Little Creations Play prior to the event. Failure to do so may result in delay to setting up or cancellation.
- Adults must not stand or lean on the ball pit walls or play equipment. Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front step of the bouncy castle(s). The step is there to help users get on and off safely.
- Do not allow children to push, collide, fight or behave in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others. Do not allow children to throw balls at one another.
- Avoid mixing older children on the soft play, bouncy castle(s) or play equipment at the same time as younger children.
- No food or drinks to be allowed on the soft play, bouncy castle or play equipment.
- No party poppers, confetti, coloured streamers or silly string to be used either on or near the soft play, bouncy castle or play equipment – staining may occur for which the hirer will be liable.
- Strictly NO acrobatics or gymnastics to be performed on the soft play, bouncy castle(s) or play equipment.
- Ensure no overcrowding occurs on all soft play, bouncy castle(s) or play equipment, limit numbers according to the age and size of children using it.
- No smoking or barbeques near the soft play, bouncy castle(s) and play equipment.
- No pets, animals, toys or sharp objects to be allowed on or near the soft play, bouncy castle(s) or play equipment.
- We will need access as near to the venue as possible for deliveries/collections. We cannot be held responsible for any delay on deliveries and collections due to unforeseen circumstances (vehicle break down, traffic problems and bad weather.)
- It is the hirers responsible for the safe keeping of all the equipment they hire. And will be charged for any loss or damage caused to it or for any items missing from it on its return. soft play, bouncy castle and play equipment being kept overnight must be locked away to avoid theft. Full replacement charge for any missing items will incur.
- No furniture to be placed on the mats as this may cause damage.
- Soft play equipment is for indoor use only, and must not be taken outdoors.
- The Hirer is NOT permitted to erect or dismantle the soft play, play equipment or bouncy castle(s). You may however, deflate the bouncy castle(s) when they are not being used by simply switching off the power at the plug/power source.
- Bouncy castles must be anchored down at all times, if sited outside. We reserve the right to cancel any hire agreement if we consider the weather to be unfit for inflatable use. The castle must not be used in high windy and wet conditions if they are sited outdoors.
- Should the bouncy castle fan fail or cut out the bouncy castle must be evacuated immediately.
- Only Little Creations Play staff are authorised to collect the hired equipment and it must not be handed over to anyone other than our staff.
- If any person/persons sustain any injuries whilst using this equipment it must be reported to us immediately, giving details of names, addresses, ages and injuries sustained of the person/persons involved.
- Staff will set up the equipment taking into account safety of the children, and therefore large equipment, such as the ball pit or bouncy castles must not be moved. We will not accept any liability for accidents, injury or damage during the period of hire if this has occurred. Photographs are taken to evidence this upon setup.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will restrict our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, neither will any of these terms restrict any of your statutory rights.
£5 Million public liability insurance is held by Little Creations Play.
All liability on our behalf is void should any injury occur due to the misuse of drugs and/or alcohol or non-adult supervision.
We take the stress out of your day!
Our prices include delivery, set up and pack away after your party, no hidden costs!